This will prolly cause an uproar, but oh well.... 9/11
This will prolly cause an uproar, but oh well.... 9/11
So whats everyone's take on what really happened? Did Bush panic, and order to shoot down that plane? Then fire a missle at the Pentagon, sayin it was the plane that hit it? I pretty clueless about it really, I mean, was there really even another plane? Someone shed some light on this topic for me?
At least before the FBI orders us to take this post down... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
That is some interesting footage. And does make you speculate. If there was a plane. Where was the plane parts? Any parts?
And what about others on the ground? I'd like to hear from those who responded outside the pentagon, to see what they seen on the ground.
Raises a lot of questions. In all honesty. Makes you wonder if it was not a missle strike. To penetrate that deep and no aircraft debris?
Two other possible ideas. And like i said just ideas.
Some one went to hit something else, perhaps a vehicle, i think it did show a army vehicle on fire well in front of the pentagon? Fired a missle and hit the pentagon, and it was used as a media hype item, as an attack on the pentagon.
Or perhaps terrorist fired a missle into the pentagon from ground level.
Very interesting to say the least.
Looking at that footage.
False as far as an airplane.
I have never even thought about this, until now. Look at the destruction, a plane, the size of a Boeing, would have completley destroyed most of the Pentagon, and look at those hole in the wall, they're tiny compared to even what a small plan would do, and to think, a Boeing 757 made those holes. The wing span of a Boeing is about 120 feet, that hole is what, 20 or 30 feet wide, if even that?? That video has completley changed my mind about what has happened that day. I think Bush paniced and killed inocent people, to cover himself. Tell me, did you all see the footage of the supposed plane, they must make Boeings awful little now-a-days...wow, after watching that, it's a false....
Yeah, I dont know if it was so much Bush as someone else high up in the military chain.
But I do believe someone ordered the plain to be shot down over the pennsylvania field (how Ironic it crashed perfectly in an almost open field).
Yes, I believe terrorist were and still are in this country that shot a missile into the pentagon.
That download has been out for over a year now, no need for an uproar.
The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.
It does raise some question's but I have an ex-girlfriend from when I was in the Navy and her dad was stationed at the pentagon when 9/11 happened his office was one of the one's that got hit killing two people that worked for him he was called and left to go to a meeting with port harbor patrol exactaly 20 min's before it happened and he took pic's of the damage when heard about it and went back and he showed me the pic's last summer when I went to see them on my vacation and the pic's on that video look's nothing like the one's he has!
free like OJ all day
False
Im not understanding what they are trying to say, we shot a missle into the pentagon? We had fighter jet into the pentagon?
And where are the plane parts from the WTC?
I had a friend, whos dads office is directly across from the Pentagon, say that day, about 1 hour after the attacks that he watched the plane fly into the building.
A plane into the building, huh? Where was the wreckage from the plane?
Bookmarks